Where is CitizenCard accepted?
Posted by CitizenCard on 10 March 2023 04:44 PM

UK retailers, pubs, clubs and other establishments are advised by the Police and the Home Office to accept proof of age cards that bear the PASS (Proof of Age Standards Scheme) hologram, including CitizenCard.

In December 2016 the "Leave your passport at home" campaign was launched by the Home Office. The campaign encourages people to leave their passport at home and use a PASS card such as CitizenCard instead for all proof of age and ID purposes.

You can also use your CitizenCard to fly within the UK.








Copyright © 2023 CitizenCard

Cookie & Privacy Policy

CitizenCard logo


Help Desk Software by Kayako