What exactly do I need to send with my application form?
Posted by CitizenCard on 13 March 2019 12:38 PM

To avoid any unnecessary delays in producing your ID card please ensure you have completed the application form in its entirety, and read and understood each section of the form carefully.

Please enclose:

1. Two colour passport style photos (35 x 45mm), one of which must be signed by an eligible referee.

2. If using Route 1, a photocopy of your birth certificate or certified copy of birth certificate, NHS medical card, GP registration letter, European Health Insurance Card, CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Check, passport, UK photo driving licence, EU National ID Card, Home Office approved photo ID or PASS card - one of these must be signed by an eligible referee. Please check the full list of accepted referees.

If your name has been changed please also send with your application any change of name documents, marriage and/or divorce certificates. This should be a photocopy of the relevant document and it needs to be countersigned by your referee.

Please DO NOT send original documents.

3. Your payment (if not applying at www.citizencard.com) 

Urgent application - please send debit/credit card details or a postal order.

Standard application - please send debit/credit card details, a postal order or a cheque.




Copyright © 2019 CitizenCard

Cookie & Privacy Policy

CitizenCard logo


Help Desk Software by Kayako