How do I complain if I believe CitizenCard has failed me?
Posted by CitizenCard on 11 August 2021 02:40 PM

If you wish to complain about something, please Contact Us and select the "Complaint" department or you can email [email protected]

If you wish to apply for a refund for your application, please Contact Us and select "Refund" department or contact our card centre by emailing [email protected]

All emails will receive a response within 48 hours.

If you remain dissatisfied with CitizenCard's attempts to resolve your complaint or process your refund request, you can write to:

Corporate Affairs Director, CitizenCard, 36 Bromells Road, London SW4 0BG.

CitizenCard is legally required to comply with the terms of the trade and consumer protection laws of the United Kingdom.





Copyright © 2021 CitizenCard

Cookie & Privacy Policy

CitizenCard logo


Help Desk Software by Kayako