Where is CitizenCard accepted?
Posted by CitizenCard on 31 October 2012 12:14 PM

UK retailers, pubs, clubs and other establishments are advised by the Police, Trading Standards and the Home Office to accept proof-of-age cards that bear the PASS (Proof of Age Standards Scheme) hologram, including CitizenCard.

You can also use your CitizenCard to fly within the UK.
Irish airline RyanAir is the only airline that doesn't recognise PASS cards including CitizenCard as a valid form of ID.

Copyright © 2014 CitizenCard

Cookie & Privacy Policy



Help Desk Software by Kayako